8am-8pm, 7 days/week
The Prairie Winds Gift Shop now carries Black Hills Gold Jewelry!
- Dealers Needed - for our gaming sites. Please Apply at 500 17th Street SE at the National Buffalo Museum.
- Regular Monthly Board Meetings - are held at the museum on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7am.
The National Buffalo Museum and our live buffalo herd cannot operate without the generous help of volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering with the museum or with taking care of the buffalo herd, please contact Ilana at 701-252-8648 or email email@example.com.
Unable to volunteer, but still want to help? The museum is always in need of the following items:
- Office Supplies (including, staples, scotch tape, packing tape, masking tape, paper clips, copy paper)
- Tools (any)
- Cleaning Supplies (pine sol, toilet bowl cleaner, disinfectant wipes, Murphy's Oil Soap, microfiber dust cloths
- Trash Bags (lawn bags & tall kitchen bags)
Did you know that you can donate to the museum just through shopping on Amazon? Just log onto http://smile.amazon.com/ and select the North Dakota Buffalo Foundation as your charitable organization. For more information read about the Amazon Smile program here: http://smile.amazon.com/about.