Full grown bison eat about 2% of their bodyweight in dry matter every day. Pregnant and nursing mothers especially need good nutrition so their calves can develop. Your sponsorship will not only ensure that our herd has proper nutrition, but also covers veterinary care, functioning watering systems, handling equipment, and maintenance of our pasture as a prime grazing space.
You can sponsor a bull for just $2.81 a day ($1,000 / year) and a cow for just $2.05 a day ($750 / year).
We have one bull and 12 cows available to be sponsored!
Here’s how it works!
- Call or email us and let us know you’d like to sponsor an animal and we’ll talk over your options
- Provide your payment information
- We’ll send you a sponsorship kit, which will include:
- Sponsorship certificate
- Photo of your bison
- Plush bison with your bison’s tag number
- Poster for your home or office that acknowledges your support
Thank you for making a difference for the animals in our herd, and helping us preserve our National Mammal!